Utah Community Action is rapidly responding to the COVID-19 situation within our agency and community. Per Governor Herbert’s most recent announcement, please note no children will enter UCA Head Start, Early Head Start, and Child Care Partnership classrooms from Monday, March 16, to Friday, March 27. UCA has also made some operational adjustments to our services to be flexible to the needs of our clients:
- Meals for children impacted by Head Start closures will be available for curbside pickup starting Monday. Check our website for locations.
- UCA is supporting curbside senior meal pickup at the Millcreek, Midvale and Draper cafes
- A curbside emergency food assistance pickup model will also be available at the Copperview and Redwood Food and Resource Centers starting Monday.
Attention UCA Head Start Parents:
All Head Start classrooms will be closed for 2 weeks starting Monday, March 16.
Head Start children can receive curbside pickup breakfast, lunch, and snack at the locations below. Allergy accommodations cannot be made at this time.
Curbside Pickup Locations: Monday – Friday | 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- James R. Russell (JRR): 1240 N American Beauty Dr., SLC 84116
- Palmer Court: 999 S Main St., SLC 84111
- South Salt Lake (SSL): 2825 S 200 E, SLC 84115
- Kearns: 5361 S 4220 W, Kearns 84118
- Copperview (CCC): 8446 S Harrison St., Midvale 84047
- Catherine Caputo Hoskins (CCH): 6447 W 4100 S, West Valley City 84128
- Magna: 8275 W 3500 S, Magna 84044
- Grantsville: 7 S. Park St., Grantsville 84029
- Tooele: 222 N Coleman St., Tooele 84074
- Wendover: 1007 Skyhawk, Wendover 84083
At this time, we do not have any reports of symptoms or confirmed diagnosis at any of our sites. This letter is to provide you with information to help prevent the spread of illness.