The mission of Utah Community Action is to empower individuals, strengthen families and build communities through self-sufficiency and education programs. Our cultural beliefs are:
We are One
• I collaborate with all departments to achieve our Key Results.
• I approach challenges with innovative solutions.
• I seek and receive honest and timely feedback.
Change is Opportunity
• I embrace the opportunity for change to achieve Key Results.
• I use monitoring as a tool to achieve Key Results.
90% of clients who lack health care will receive services that enhance their health and well-being.
95% of children will be developmentally prepared for future school success.
80% of clients will make gains towards self-sufficiency.
95% of clients, staff and partners believe our agency is a valuable asset to the community.
Utah Community Action is an equal opportunity employer. If you’d like to join our team, see our current opportunities.
Chief Executive Officer Position
How to Apply: PrincePerelson & Associates Executive Search has been retained to conduct the search for a Chief Executive Officer on behalf of Utah Community Action. We invite all interested parties to apply directly to: email@example.com.