Para obtener asistencia con el alquiler, solicite en linea aquí.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of requests for emergency rental assistance. We will be reviewing applications on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are exhausted. We appreciate your patience with this process.
You may be eligible for Case Management & Housing if the following applies to your household:
• COVID-19 has directly or indirectly impacted your income or incurred a financial hardship.
• You are a current resident of Salt Lake County or Tooele County. If you are experiencing homelessness, you still need to currently be in these counties. If you reside in another county, please contact visit https://rentrelief.utah.gov/ to apply for assistance within your county.
• You have a current lease in place or are able to sign a lease. Payments are only made on behalf of tenants listed on a lease, and payments are only made directly to owners or property managers.
• Financial assistance may cover: Deposits or rent, arrears (back) rent, arrears (back) deposit, or lot fees.
The National Eviction Moratorium has been extended through March 31, 2021. In order to qualify, the renter must complete a declaration and provide it to the landlord/owner.
If you are in need of rental assistance and have NOT been impacted by COVID-19 please complete the UCA Housing Intake form instead.
Is your housing secure? The Case Management & Housing program assists income-eligible families and individuals with rental assistance, landlord-tenant mediation, homelessness services and case management to obtain or maintain safe, stable and affordable housing. All appointments are currently by phone. We are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
To apply for rental assistance, please complete an online application. For landlord-tenant mediation and case management services, please call 801-359-2444. Our Intake Line hours are Monday – Thursday from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
If you are found ineligible for UCA’s Case Management & Housing services, you will be referred to other community resources that may be able to assist you.
For Homelessness Services, please call 801-990-9999 for information about the the Homeless Resources Centers and options available. This line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you do not reach a staff member, please leave a voicemail with your name and contact information and your call will be returned within 2 hours.
Browse these local listings to search for available, affordable rental apartments or homes:
• Affordable Housing Online
• Utah Affordable Housing
• Low Income Apartment Search
For questions and assistance, please call 801.359.2444 from Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
For homeless services, including information on the Homeless Resource Centers, call 801-990-9999.
You have the right to apply for UCA program services without the fear of being denied based on the following protected statuses: race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, and/or disability. If you feel you have been denied services based on your right to fair treatment you may appeal the decision and request a fair hearing by submitting the form below.