Utah Community Action’s mission is to empower individuals, strengthen families, and build communities through self-reliance and education programs.
OUR AGENCY VALUES
- APPRECIATION – We recognize and enjoy the positive contributions of others.
- COMPASSION – We demonstrate genuine concern for the well-being of all.
- INTEGRITY – We exemplify the highest standards of honesty and accountability.
- RESPECT – We have admiration for each individual’s unique strengths and perspectives
- TRUST – We have confidence that the agency and staff will consistently act with the best of intentions.
Chief Executive Officer
Assistant Head Start Director
Chief Auxiliary Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
J. Janell Cerva
Chief Impact and Strategy Officer
Director of Network Operations
Director of IT Operations
Case Management & Housing Director
Head Start Education Manager
Head Start Special Needs & Mental Health Manager
ERSEA and Family Partnership Manager
Health, Facilities, and Safety Manager
Nikki Van Dijk
Adult Education Coordinator
Nutrition Services Accounting Manager
Board of Trustees
Mayor Marcus Stevenson
Head Start Policy Council Chair
Head Start Policy Council Chair-Elect
Interested in Volunteering?